Framed in 70´s fabrics
Originally uploaded by PinkFriday
I was recently asked by Amy at Things We Make to pick an image that inspired me. I chose the one above, and you can visit Amy's blog here to see what I said about the photo. Note that reading what I wrote when I was being serious is like hearing my voice played back on a tape recorder.






6 comments:
Love this room! I love bright colors too. Thanks again for guesting this week, it was awesome and very timely for one of my friends who had Mod Podge questions.
T.
This colors make my heart happy. I would love to decorate my craft room like this. That would be very inspiring. The only thing is I'd never leave the craft room.
I want all those pillows!!! That is a very inspiring photo! I love it!
Cute ideas! Just found your blog and thanks for posting so many creative ideas!
I just love the framed fabric pieces..I love it all! To look at it makes me feel all bubbly and happy inside. I was a teenager in the 70's so this also makes me feel nostalgic.
Does anyone else want to take a nap on that bed? So sleepy. . .
Post a Comment
I can't respond to every comment, but I read them all. Thank you so much for reading - I really appreciate you!