My job is to bring you the best of Mod Podge on the web - doing that job means I find really interesting projects like the scale above from Junie Moon. You might remember Junie from this post. I was delighted to find out that what had been Podged to the scale was fabric, and you know that is my favorite. Didn't Junie do a great job? I'm really amazed at the ingenuity. Visit here to get the entire tutorial.






31 comments:
Love it! Now I must go find fabric for mine!!
That's one sassy scale! Love it!
pk @ Room Remix
Wowie-zowie! that is CUTE!!
That is really awesome! I love the retro scale, the fabric choice, all of it! I will have to copy this for sure!
Wow. I'm speechless.
Great idea...the colorful fabric might make stepping on a scale not so bad (a girl can hope, right?)! :)
way cool
LOVE that scale! I need one!
That's adorable!!! I love Junie she's such a sweetheart and so talented too.
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, I'm so glad you like my bird knobs. I would be totally flattered to see my project posted here!
Awesomeness!!
Great idea! So pretty! :)
Roeshel
Congrats on being a Blog of Note!
wonderful
Mod Podge does rock...love the site!
Very psychedelic :)
myworldthruthelens.blogspot.com
Hello Amy,
CONGRATULATIONS on being a Blog of Note!
Google loves you.
Cheers and best regards from Canada.
José Luis Ávila Herrera
-My photoblog
I use Modge Podge every day and I'm a huge fan! Love that you dedicated a site to all it's powers.
Oh honey, this Ozarks farm chicks scale needs way more than fabric. It's 36 years old. Yours is quite beautiful though. I just popped in to give ya a big old CONGRATULATIONS for blog of note. Stand up...take a bow...there ya go.
As we like to say down here in the hills and hollers, "ya'll have a wonderful day full of blessings!!!"
Hey i enjoy reading your blog check out mine if you want to but anyways i love your blog
This is amazing! I want to go fancy up my scale now!
Beautiful profile smile, kissy-amy mouth. nice blog and posts, by the way!
I love the bathroom scale idea. There ought to be something pleasant to look at on the scale! =]
Hi Amy! So glad to have found your clever site. Mod Podge Rocks! I love it! This post is a great idea to try. Thanks!
That looks fantastic! Now I know what my weekend project is...
Great blog, Amy.
Delightful work.
Hi amy...This is lovely..I mean I am not an artistic person but a rookie like me would say that this is wonderful...
Wonderful and inventive idea to make a common household object a work of art! You have a wonderful blog full of informative and inspirational ideas. Thank you!
-Daniel
http://DanielMontoyaStudio.blogspot.com
That is awesome!
Thanks everyone for the wonderful comments - and thank you for the congratulations!
Christian, your comment totally weirds me out, but thanks regardless.
What an awesome idea!
Post a Comment
I can't respond to every comment, but I read them all. Thank you so much for reading - I really appreciate you!