Friday, October 9, 2009

Vintage inspired elephant toy.

It wasn't even a week ago that I posted a project from Roeshel, the DIY Show Off. The problem is that she is so good - I had to feature her again. Check out this vintage elephant pull toy. I really like vintage toys, and I never even thought about making one myself. I've always thought toymakers had to work in little shops, in magical places, with little glasses that sit on the ends of their little noses. Yes, I have a big imagination.

Roeshel has outdone herself with this toy, and she provides a complete tutorial for how to DIY here. I thoroughly support her generous heaping of Mod Podge. Go visit her to see how it's done.

10 comments:

That is totally cute! I love the patterns she used!

Amy! Thanks so much for the feature and making me feel so proud about my projects. ::blush:: What a great way to start the weekend! :) I love your site full of Mod Podge ideas to feed my addiction!

TGIF!
Roeshel

I love this project. It's absolutely adorable. Roeshel rocks, quite frankly! Can't believe all she manages to accomplish. Have a great weekend Amy!

I love it Amy!! I went to her page, and saved it, because one of these totally needs to be made for baby Riley's room! Thanks for always finding and sharing such wonderful projects!!! :o)

Awww! This is precious! You always find the neatest things inspiring me to get out my ModPodge:-)

I have a feeling I'm going to love visiting this blog. I Love Mod Podge! Thank you for sharing such fun ideas.

Amy, I can't tell you how much I am in love with this project! I now feel the need to make myself one.. Or, say I'm making it for my niece, but keep it for myself. haha

Adorable! I really love it! And all this time, I've been calling Mod Podge "Modge Podge". Yep, realized it wasn't called Modge Podge just tonight because of your site. Haha! Aren't I bright?????

Yay Roeshel! You rock!

Thanks for the comments everyone, love you.

Megan, don't worry about the "Modge Podge" - it's a common thing to say and we let it slide around here :D

Post a Comment

I can't respond to every comment, but I read them all. Thank you so much for reading - I really appreciate you!