Saturday, November 21, 2009

Mod Podge and Amy Butler collide on this jewelry box.

I really like Amy Butler, I mean, who doesn't? Erin from My Little Creative Outlet does too, and she used some of Amy's Lotus papers from K & Company to make over a sad jewelry box for her niece. I particularly like Erin's attention to detail with the paper and the paint around the curves. What I'm saying is, it looks perfect. Check the jewelry box out before she remade it and see some other shots right here. Gift season is upon us my friends. Time to hit the Goodwill and see what you can refurbish!

7 comments:

Thanks for stopping in at my blog to say "hi." IT was fun to hear from you. And thanks for inspiring me with so many great ideas for mod podge. This is a great blog. Keep up the good work!

Shari@Poplar Porch

It IS cute! You could use that anywhere and it would dress up a room.
Brenda

She did a wonderful job, and I see what you mean about the attention to detail!

Wow, she did an amazing job on this box!

Who doesn't love Amy Butler? Her stuff is luscious. And that jewelry box is yummers!

I love how that turned out. You see those dated jewelry boxes all the time in thrift store and at yard sales, so this is a great way to update them and make them sophisticated. Nice job!

Lovely box makeover. Do you have any ideas for a boys memory box. I'm struggling trying to make one. x

Post a Comment

I can't respond to every comment, but I read them all. Thank you so much for reading - I really appreciate you!