
I've got a great Christmas idea/gift idea alert - cookie sheet calendars. I've only just discovered them recently, and am happy to bring you two versions from two very talented crafters.
The first is an advent version done by Jen at Tatertots and Jello. I'm so thrilled by all of the little Christmas goodies and shapes, I'm kind of like a kitten with a ball of yarn. Visit here for the tutorial that she was kind enough to post.
Second is a great gift idea from Erika at Oops I Craft My Pants! Erika made hers to last year round, and Mod Podged some fun little holiday and birthday markers. Visit here to see additional pictures - love how she numbered some days and spelled out others. How delightful!






10 comments:
That is really cool! It looks like something Anthropologie would sell in their store for $200 ! haha
Oh Amy, You did it again. You ifnd such fabulous stuff online. Love these cookie sheet crafts.
Now that is a awesome idea, love the Advent calendar!
Love these! And I just saw this advent calendar made from a mini muffin tin--too cute:
http://somewhatsimple.blogspot.com/2009/11/magnetic-advent-calendar.html
Those are both SUPER cute! I found some like those too...but I had already bought supplies to make another advent calendar!
hello there,
thanks for commenting on my blog!
my clip board is no where near as cool as the things you do. im learning. :)
stop by anytime!
xo
sarah ann
I have been wanting a unique, but cute advent calendar!! this is awesome. By the way, posted about your website's inspiration here:
http://belezadesigns.blogspot.com/2009/12/mod-podge-obsession.html
Oh, so cute! LOVE anything magnetic :)
These are great ideas! I love printing on magnet paper.
Thanks for stopping by our blog. Love your pic of the puggies. They are characters, aren't they?
I made a simple modge podged advent last week. Turned out really cute. Check it out here.
http://newlywoodwards.blogspot.com/2009/12/simple-and-cheap-diy-advent-calendar.html
Post a Comment
I can't respond to every comment, but I read them all. Thank you so much for reading - I really appreciate you!