I've been getting ready for CHA lately and haven't had much time to tend to the Mod Podge Rocks Flickr group like I should. Just know that I see your projects (we all do!) and I so appreciate your contributions. I promise I'll do better when I get back from California - promise. Here are five notable projects for the week:
Oh, and one more thing. I just did a post on coasters yesterday, and then Mod Podge reader Jamie sent me this tutorial post from Prudent Baby. Isn't it fabulous?











15 comments:
Some people are so talented! Mod Podge really does rock!
Sooo many fabulous projects! Wowsers!
I love them all- but that first one has me itching to bust out my paper and start Mod Podging!
Love the birdhouse! Very charming.
Thought you might like to see the retro coasters I made a while back. Great blog btw!
http://jo-crowroad.blogspot.com/2009/11/groovy-baby-yeah.html
awesome!
I <3 that tray, what a great blah to wow! Awesomeness to alal the projects!
I LOVE the birdhouse it is so Bee-u-tiful, and all the other Bee-u-tiful stuff. I just LOVE your blog! I hope you have a nice weekend!
That birdie tray is so cute!
Nice round-up. I love the bird tray. And what a fantastic blog. I'm about to start mod podging and this will be a great place to come for ideas!
My favorite is the bird house... Soooo cute !
Decoromana
I picked up a wooden tray at Goodwill one day this week but put it back because I couldn't think at the moment where I would use it. DOH! What was I thinking? Decoupage didn't even cross my mind. I'm so ashamed.
SO many great projects!! Thanks for showing us some more. The try is amazing. I am in the middle of redoing one I got from Goodwill too. It is nice to see someone's ideas. Love Mod Podge!!
Thanks for all the ideas you left behind when you went to CHA. Now we can't use the excuse of having no ideas when we don't get a project made while you are gone!
I stumbled on your blog from What about Orange's blog---both of you are awesome! Have not used Mod Podge since high school. Now I am totally ready to Rock again! Thanks for the design inspiration.
Post a Comment
I can't respond to every comment, but I read them all. Thank you so much for reading - I really appreciate you!