Yes, it's exactly what it looks like - a play oven from Ashley at Ashley's Craft Corner. Isn't it the cutest thing YOU'VE EVER SEEN?!? She even painted the inside silver, which I'm completely impressed by. There's nothing like attention to detail. The knobs turn and there's paper Mod Podged inside the drawer. You really must visit her and tell you that you love her oven too - check it out right here.






10 comments:
I would have loved that as a kid! How cute!
Hi Amy, Thanks for visiting my blog. Thanks for your sweet comment on the hearts I made. Yes, you may repost on your blog for your Valentine's Day Entry, I am flattered you asked and would be honored.
I'm curious how you found my blog, as I don't have a whole lot of followers, but of course would like more :)
-Erin
This is the cutest thing. I want to play with it myself, just think of all the cute things you could make with ModPodge to go with the oven. Adorable.
Diane
WOW!! I'm seeing a sink, a microwave and Refridge - with shelves of course!
How cute is that?! My daughter would LOVE this since she's always in the kitchen "helping" mommy! What a neat idea!
http://kitsch-a-licious.blogspot.com/
this is so cute! I've always wanted one when I was little!
Holy Crap! That is a amazing! I'm headed over there now to check it out!!
Awesome!! It will match my kitchen!! She will have waaaay too much fun with that :)
http://lotsofglue.blogspot.com/2009_05_01_archive.html
Adorable... play kitchens were my most dreamed of toys as a kid... I never got one, but I did pretend with boxes. Oh to have had mod podge and pretty papers back then!
oh that is just the cutest!!!
Post a Comment
I can't respond to every comment, but I read them all. Thank you so much for reading - I really appreciate you!