When I'm in the car I use a mirror to tweeze my eyebrows. I pinky finger swear that it's only at stop lights! I'm such a bad girl. Would you forgive me if you knew that I used a cut compact like the one above by Selii at Sellz Cute Things? I think you would. You know you want one too. I can't believe she made it with Mod Podge. Find out more about this mirror and her other goodies right here.






5 comments:
I love it... my brain is running away with this one!!!!
http://returntosimplertimes.blogspot.com/2010/03/book-page-wreath-my-version.html
That compact is darling. I just made this book page wreath using... what else... mod podge. Check it out!
returntosimplertimes.blogspot.com
that is a gorgeous mirror!
Holy cow...that is stinkin' adorable!
When you're in the car is the ONLY time you can see all those little hairs!
Post a Comment
I can't respond to every comment, but I read them all. Thank you so much for reading - I really appreciate you!