
Michelle from Dilly, Dally and Flitter is a pretty fabulous Mod Podger, so I had to show her off to you. She put together a fun piece of subway-inspired art shown first, and then she upcycled a notebook shown second. Michelle has a great eye for color and likes to incorporate some brights like I do. She also used the word "snuzzle" on her subway art, and that sealed the deal for me. You must go visit her and all of the Mod Podge goodness she has to offer.
I also want to make you aware of a giveaway from my pal Creative Jewish Mom - the book "Crafting Jewish" shown above is one of her giveaways, and there are several cute Mod Podge projects inside! Click the picture above to enter.






5 comments:
fantastic blog!
i see you've been busy!!!!
wow!!!
lol i have found your blog now, and it is just going to get into trouble. yet another craft to start and have to buy supplies for. yeah a new craft. thanks for sharing your projects with us.
i am so glad i found your blog.
i just made a blog but have not put much on it yet
chriswooten57
mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com
http://turnedgypsy.blogspot.com
Thanks everyone for the fantastical comments!
Post a Comment
I can't respond to every comment, but I read them all. Thank you so much for reading - I really appreciate you!