Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Tammy Tutterow is fabulous.

I had the pleasure of discovering Tammy's work on my trip to CHA in late January. There's no other word to describe her than amazing! She did some design work for Basic Grey that I saw at the show, including the piece above (created with their Cappella collection). The only way to do Tammy justice is to send you to her blog to poke around and see all the beautiful things she's doing. Visit the canvas above right here and a coordinating frame right here. It's all so, so pretty!

10 comments:

Wow! A whole blog dedicated to Mod Podge! Where have I been?! Thanks for stopping by my blog - glad you liked the candle cover... it's been a lifesaver for my eyes :) I'm now following...

THAT IS JUST SUPER DARLING! ;)

Oh wow. Her creations are amazing.

I am sooooo happy I found your blog. I love Love LOVE Mod Podge. In fact I noticed that my container was half full yesterday and made a special trip to Michael's to get more. Trust me, I'm not pretty when I run out of that stuff.

I've been in love with Tammy and her work for a long time now-she is the absolute best.

Post a Comment

I can't respond to every comment, but I read them all. Thank you so much for reading - I really appreciate you!