Thursday, July 15, 2010

Miniature memory game.

I think I've mentioned before that I love mini things, and this game by Danyelle from Dandee is no exception. It's very "wee" (my preferred adjective for minis), and wee is good. You also know that I love handmade games, so this completely fits the Mod Podge bill. Are you a beginning Podger? This would be great for you. Do you need a party favor idea? You have one. It's also budget crafting at its finest. Get the tutorial here.

4 comments:

Its very nice!!
Thanks for sharing!!
Kisses for a sunny Madrid ¡!
;D

Great feature! What a perfect purse size game for us Mommies to keep on hand for fidgety kiddos!

Very cute idea. Thanks for the link!
Kathy

Thanks for sharing this find! LOVE it! Just shared it on my blog, too, with a link back to you for the "finder's fee". :)

Post a Comment

I can't respond to every comment, but I read them all. Thank you so much for reading - I really appreciate you!