I am proud to say that I have followed Sara from Creative Jewish Mom since the beginning. She's very talented; I see her featured everywhere. Which doesn't surprise me at all, because in the last year she's really raised the bar on her crafting and inspires me constantly. I'm sharing her eggshell mosaic garland with you today because tonight (at sundown), Hanukkah begins. Sara combines eggshells with watercolor-washed paper, and I totally agree with her - it has an artsy feel. Visit Sara's complete tutorial right here, and then make one of these garlands in your favorite color palette.







1 comments:
gosh Amy, you're just too sweet! thanks for the oh so nice words, and the amazing encouragment! I'm so proud to be your friend here in the artsy craftsy virtual world! And I know we'd be friends if we ever actually were in the same place physically too! xoxoxo Sara
Post a Comment
I can't respond to every comment, but I read them all. Thank you so much for reading - I really appreciate you!