Tuesday, March 1, 2011

DIY altered ukulele.

You just never know what you're going to find on this blog - one day it might be Mod Podged shoes or a piece of furniture . . . and then the next day, an altered ukulele!  This project is from Jenny at Crescendoh.  I've never met her, but I saw her across the room at CHA this past winter.  It's okay - we are Brave Girls' sisters, so we might as well have been friends forever.  Jenny is so talented, and I love her blog for every piece of art that she does, not just Mod Podge.  But she's good at that too, and this ukulele is a perfect example.  See the transition here, then poke around a bit.  You'll be so happy that you did.

6 comments:

I love to see something completely unique and original, and this project by Jenny Doh fits the bill!

Super fun and cute! Who woulda thought to alter a ukulele? Love it:)

ohh very nice and girly, great idea.

Post a Comment

I can't respond to every comment, but I read them all. Thank you so much for reading - I really appreciate you!