We all know how big Pinterest is - and I recently was thinking, how can I get Mod Podge projects more attention? How can I promote ALL of us . . . those of you that I feature as well as those who send me submissions?
A Mod Podge Rocks board, of course!
If you'd like to be a contributor, please leave your Pinterest URL in the comments and I will add you. The only "rules" are that the projects be family friendly and that they use Mod Podge. The rest is just fun and sharing. Anyone is welcome, so join up, follow and add your pins.







66 comments:
Ooh, I just did two great projects this week...excited about a Pinterest board. Here's my URL: http://pinterest.com/pecabo/
I've got a project or two I'd like to add.
http://pinterest.com/sarahdawndesign/
Such a great idea! I'd LOVE to be a contributor!
Sorry, here's my link:
http://pinterest.com/spritzerleyba/
Cheers!
I would love to be a contributor as well! :D This is such a cool idea!
http://pinterest.com/stacie_grissom/
I love it but I have been waiting for my invitation for three weeks now and I have since tried two other email addresses and still no luck.. Anyone else having this same problem of not getting the invitation but getting an email with a thank you for joining the waiting list?
http://pinterest.com/craftingpse/
I'd love to contribute!!
@Kelly, I would put another request in. I established an account for another blog and the invitation only took a week (and that was recently).
I would love to be a contributor here is my link
http://pinterest.com/annscrafts/
Such an awesome idea - this board is going to be killer! Please add me as well: http://pinterest.com/wackywhimsy/
Thanks!
Awesome!
http ://Pinterest.com/ErinBassett
Love this idea! http://pinterest.com/crunyon/
love it!
http://pinterest.com/joyfilledfamily/
Me too please! https://pinterest.com/mybusycraftlife/
http://pinterest.com/sahm2boys/
http://pinterest.com/happylizardhill/
Me too . Me too . Me too http://pinterest.com/lakspravin
I have to get involved! http://pinterest.com/mitzicuri/
Thanks, Amy!
I'm all over that!!! Here my link
http://pinterest.com/gwest/
http://pinterest.com/abril5003. Thanks!
I'd love to contribute occasionally.
http://pinterest.com/iloveboxes/
Too many to count. Please add me also. Thanks!
http://pinterest.com/maryfrances/
Such a great idea!! My URL is:
http://pinterest.com/ameee/
Thank you!!! :)
Very Cool Amy! I think you have mine...but just incase, here it is again:
http://pinterest.com/acreativelife/
I recently blogged about some really cool Treasure Boxes I made for my nephews for Christmas!
Love, Debbie xoxo
Sounds great
https://pinterest.com/jpofalltrades/
Thanks
Squeee!
Great idea!
I'm at
http://pinterest.com/jschildknecht/
http://www.pinterest.com/freshyphotoarts
thanks! =)
http://pinterest.com/lkystrcreations/
Great idea!
http://pinterest.com/sugarandshimmer/
I'd love to participate! I can't wait to see all of the new pins~ http://pinterest.com/Etcetorize/
Love this idea!! http://pinterest.com/sewcando/
What a great idea. I'm at http://pinterest.com/loveyourpics/
Love this idea! I use Mod Podge all the time so I know I'll be able to contribute :)
oops, I forgot my address! http://pinterest.com/patty_albertson
I'd love to participate. I'm http://pinterest.com/scarlettohairy/.
I have a few to contribute!
http://pinterest.com/moneywisemoms/
My first fabric project...
http://pinterest.com/pin/19140367136145644/
i have some mod podge on my pinterest
http://pinterest.com/ashleylovejoy/
http://pinterest.com/jubeee/
Great Idea
http://pinterest.com/lynzk/
count me in, I'd love to be a part
http://pinterest.com/embellishmepatt/
I'd love to join y'all.
https://pinterest.com/mrsdkmiller/
http://m.pinterest.com/mrshollyk/
So fun!
I love using Mod Podge! I use it a lot :)
http://pinterest.com/koolnkrafty/
I would love to participate ... so far I only have one wee tutorial but I'm itching to create ... i'm hoping to put some of my old basketweaving tricks to work with paper.
also i have my first mod podge project from 1978 to share ... it's a hoot.
http://pinterest.com/threeoldkeys/
thanks
threeoldkeys.blogspot.com
Mod Podge is making a claim on the UK at last so I no longer have to ship it from the States: hurrah!! Where do I sign??? http://pinterest.com/domesticgoddesq/
http://pinterest.com/jschklar/
http://pinterest.com/glitzychick/
http://pinterest.com/jourdyn6/
I'd love to join!
http://pinterest.com/heatherjp12/
Great idea! pinterest.com/jenniferl14075/
http://pinterest.com/sykosam/
Great idea! I'm planning a baby shower for a friend (and possibly helping plan a 1st birthday party for another!) and have several Mod Podge projects that I'll be able to contribute. :)
I'm new to Mod Podge but completely addicted. Would love to add my two new creations to the board.
http://pinterest.com/sweetint/
http://pinterest.com/kaceface/
I have some projects I'd love to pin! www.pinterest.com/cspangenberg
Thanks!!
FUN...FUN!! AJ@queenofmynest
http://pinterest.com/queenofmynest
Please include me as well :)
http://pinterest.com/nileey/
http://pinterest.com/joannacarrillo
Add my name to your growing list:
http://pinterest.com/fabricgirl66/
http://pinterest.com/urbanmayberry/
Thank you for adding me into the fun!! :)
I'm down for the get down!
http://pinterest.com/PluckingDaisies/
I want in too.
http://pinterest.com/czgrad/
Sounds fun! Pinterest.com/morenita
I'd love to be part of this!
http://pinterest.com/adrianne55/
I'd love to join in on the fun!
http://pinterest.com/mom4real/
I've Ben mod podging for over 10 years now! Love it!!
http://pinterest.com/mrstredo
Post a Comment
I can't respond to every comment, but I read them all. Thank you so much for reading - I really appreciate you!