Thursday, April 5, 2012

Look mom, no hands - with Lysol in the kitchen.

I don't know where you are in the "I don't like touch stuff in the kitchen" spectrum. I can't stand to have my hands dirty (am I a germaphobe?). Particularly after cutting meat or dealing with stickies like eggs and jellies. I have to wash my hands as soon as possible, but I don't like touching everything to do it.


I recently got to give the Lysol No-Touch Kitchen System a try, which is cool because I love the option of "no touch." You simply stick your hand or sponge underneath the dispenser, it comes out and you go to town cleaning! Everyone in my family loves this dispenser, and it's almost half gone because we use it so much. It REALLY works.

This system is hand soap, surface cleaner and dish soap in one! And it DOES work on all those things. I got the Sparkling Tangerine starter kit, and it smells good too, which is a big issue for me. Certain smells can give me a headache. I'm interested to try the Cucumber as well.

Take a peek at the Lysol No-Touch Kitchen System, and also try the Undercover Kitchen System Challenge. How did you do?

For a chance to win a No Touch Kitchen System with a year supply of soap complete these two steps:

  • Share the Undercover Challenge with your friends below
  • Tell us that you did AND tell us your kitchen cleaning challenge below
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Lysol. The opinions and text are all mine. Official Sweepstakes Rules