Friday, August 3, 2012

A chance to give back.

I donate to a lot of causes, like most of you do. I don't really talk about it much here on MPR because, after all, this is a craft blog (so I try to stick to crafting as much as possible!). But on occasion I do find a cause that is so close to me that I have to mention something to all of you.

Recently my friend Colleen (Mural Maker) lost her husband Marlon. You can read more about it here at Pretty Handy Girl, but Colleen's husband and best friend passed away briefly and tragically from an aortic tear. This is after they had just started coming out of a financial hole dug by the fraudulent actions of one person in their lives.

Colleen's emergency bills have amassed to such a great amount that I'm reaching out on her behalf. Perhaps you will be touched by her situation and/or have been through something like it yourself. If you have the ability, I encourage you to donate at Rally.org.

Colleen is a great person, a true friend and and I'm hoping she gets back on her feet soon. If you don't have anything to give, please send up a prayer for her. Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I can't respond to every comment, but I read them all. Thank you so much for reading - I really appreciate you!