Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Mixing up some bracelets.

As a lot of you know, I recently moved into a loft apartment. It's a very exciting time for me and I have many posts coming up on home decor. I finally get to decorate my own place - yay! But this post isn't about decorating. It's about a soiree that I have coming up where I meet my new neighbors. 

I love bracelets and many times I would rather wear them than necklaces. AND I have also been known to wear an outfit based on my accessories (who else does that?) So I pulled together a few bracelets I made using the {styled} by Tori Spelling jewelry line. It took me about a minute to make each of these bracelets.

You just hook the pieces together and go. You don't need jewelry tools or crafting knowledge, really.

Though I like all three bracelets, I think I'm going with the first one. It's kinda Boho looking and that is my favorite style (and {styled} by Tori Spelling line). Which one would you pick? Do you love bracelets as well?

Speaking of Boho looks, here are two necklaces I love from the line courtesy of my friend Heather from Dollar Store Crafts (view these at her blog):




{styled} by Tori Spelling can be found at Jo-Anns and Michaels, and you can also follow the action on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus.

Follow Me on Pinterest

5 comments:

Congrats on moving to your own place... and have fun decorating it! ❤

P.S.: Love all the jewelry in this blog entry so much!

Hope you have great neighbors.

Yes congrats amy! We share the same passion for bracelets ... My sister, ann makes jewelry & she is always spoiling me with her beautiful works of art but i may have to try the boho inspired bracelet myself to see if it really is as easy as you say. Thanks for the updates - im sure your neighbors will love u... We all do!

I love all the jewelley in your blog.Thanks for inspiring us.
Embroidery designs

Post a Comment

I can't respond to every comment, but I read them all. Thank you so much for reading - I really appreciate you!