Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Whimsical personalized journals.

personalized journals
I just love these little notebooks with snaps and handles that Kim dug out of her stash - and I love it even more than she used paper and Mod Podge to customize them for daughter's birthday party! Who doesn't want a personalized journal to log their hopes and dreams in? Or to sketch pictures of their favorite pugs? Exactly. There's a lot more info at Kim's blog, so pay her a visit to see how she made them.

Personalized journals at Too Much Time on My Hands

Follow Me on Pinterest

2 comments:

oh these are so cute! Love them. Too bad I start journals and never finish them, haha.

Thanks so much for showing off my journals, Amy! Made my day:)

Post a Comment

I can't respond to every comment, but I read them all. Thank you so much for reading - I really appreciate you!