So things around here have gotten quite busy! I'm in need of an editor to help me with writing posts. It's a dirty job, but someone has to do it, right?
This lovely job features:
-pay
-flexible work hours
-pug photos texted to you as often as you like
I am seeking someone who:
-loves to write (you will write feature posts)
-loves crafting and Mod Podge
-knows the workings of a blog, generally speaking
If you are interested, please send me an e-mail at modpodgerocks at gmail with your qualifications. I can't wait to chat, and thank you!
15 comments:
I have sent an email about this position, I am so excited to chat with you!!!
Hello there! I tried to email you but it says that modpodgerocks@gmail.com is not a valid address...what might I be doing wrong?
Thanks!
Never mind, I figured it out, thanks so much!
This would be a wonderful opportunity!
Email sent :)
Good luck in finding an editor (I couldn't do my work effectively w/out my assistants) its awesome when we have help (if we didn't we would be wonderwoman!!!) I also created a manual for my assistants (interns) so when new interns come in they already have a written guide (makes training soooo much easier).
I tried to send you an e-mail and it was sent back to me!
What a wonderful opportunity! Please contact me with more information!!
if you are interested in a few occasional guest posts I'm interested.... Mod Podge does Rock! :-)
Fantastic opportunity. You will hear from me.
I emailed you. This is an exciting opportunity.
I thought I would toss my hat into the ring!
Sounds fun...and addicting like Mod Podge!
One more resume in your inbox! What an amazingly fun opportunity playing (oops, I mean 'working') on this blog would be :) Thanks!
Has your position been filled yet? If not, I'd love to send a resume your way. I currently blog at http://publicrelationsmatters.com
If this position is still open, I'd love to email my resume. I currently blog at http://publicrelationsmatters.com. Thanks!
Post a Comment
I can't respond to every comment, but I read them all. Thank you so much for reading - I really appreciate you!