Monday, October 15, 2012

Halloween clothespin wreath.

Halloween clothespin wreath
I'm not sure if any of you use clothespins in real life, but they are awesome for crafting. This wreath by Kaysi is a great example of why you need them in your stash. And if you have them in your stash, you need to bring them out immediately and make a wreath. I love Kaysi's method in particular because it's budget friendly - there are some reused materials involved and it doesn't take a ton of paper to get great results. Visit her to learn how and see more pictures. She used a special formula with schparkle, so be sure to check it out.

Clothes pins Halloween wreath at Keeping It Simple

Follow Me on Pinterest

2 comments:

Post a Comment

I can't respond to every comment, but I read them all. Thank you so much for reading - I really appreciate you!