Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mod Podge can also be used for fun card and scrapbooking projects.


I'm going to tell you up front that I am not a scrapbooker or card maker.  I was at the end of the line when the ability to do precision detail work was handed out.  I laugh at the thought of myself sitting with tweezers and assembling something.  The tweezers would eventually go airborne.

I'm also going to tell you that I'm very appreciative of people that can do it - I have the utmost respect for them.  I like it when people can do what I cannot because it makes the world a more interesting place.  Mel Stampz is one of those people, and she creates those beautiful detailed projects, like the one pictured above.

I'd like you to visit her site because she's talented, but also because she uses a lot of Mod Podge for embossing and fun stuff like that.  Fun stuff that results in very amazing cards, for instance.  See how she made the card above here, and search her blog for some other fun techniques to improve your card making and scrapbooking.  Cheers!

1 comments:

Post a Comment

I can't respond to every comment, but I read them all. Thank you so much for reading - I really appreciate you!