I know, I know - Christmas shouldn't start until after Thanksgiving. I think that all holidays should be given their just celebration, but don't we agree that with crafting, it's just a little bit different? Many of you are busy with kids, families, jobs and other activities, so you definitely need extra time to get the holiday crafting par-tay started.
I wanted to get your winter crafting started with a tutorial from Kristy at Crafted Wonders - and it is very easy to follow. The finished product is holiday fab, and makes a great gift. Visit Kristy right here for the entry, and also poke around to find more Mod Podge goodness. She is also a whiz with a Cricut. Hope this gets your holiday juices flowing!






7 comments:
very cute!
I love the christmas tree idea! Super cute. Please enter me in the Mod Podge starter pack giveaway!
Only 3 months left! Don't scare me!! It's coming way to fast!
Isn't it crazy how Christmas comes around so quickly? I've been working on Christmas projects all summer. Hopefully, all that work will pay off. I've saved a bundle of $$ making it more a homemade Christmas.
I am delighted I am not the only person out there that celebrates 90 days til Christmas!
You are so right about crafters needing to start early! I don't mind seeing items in craft stores being made available so that we can all get a jump on the season. But I have to admit, when I walked into the grocery this morning and found a huge display of Christmas stockings displayed right next to the Halloween candy, I was a bit put off. I guess that would be referred to as a double standard!?
Usually I agree with the idea of not even THINKING about Christmas until December, but those adorable trees may have changed me :)
Hey! I am in LOVE with your creative ideas and website! I am slowly learning how to decoupage and there are so many ways to get creative about it! Thanks for sharing all your ideas and I can't wait to see more!
-Nora
(20 years old)
Post a Comment
I can't respond to every comment, but I read them all. Thank you so much for reading - I really appreciate you!