Thursday, September 24, 2009

Creativity happens with a glittered pumpkin birdcage.

Halloween is a magical time for me. One of the reasons it is my favorite holiday is because am inspired to do projects with glitter, rhinestones and other fantastical objects that I don't use on a regular basis. Enter Jo Pearson, creative mind behind Where Creativity Happens. Jo also sees the magic of the holidays--and the best part is that she is a regular user of craftbellishments such as glitter and rhinestones, so she is an expert.

She also likes Mod Podge.

Please visit Jo here to see her collection of amazing craft videos, one of them being the glittered pumpkin birdcage above. The birdcage is so creative you won't believe it - and it uses a healthy dose of Mod Podge. Oh, and I had no idea those fake pumpkins were hollow. Am I the only one?

4 comments:

What a cute idea! I Love Michaels! I was just there yesterday stockin up!

You have such amazing ideas. Really great.

I love Halloween too. I also love crafts!! I can't wait to visit her sight and obtain some great holiday ideas!!

Hmmm...Very interesting! Gonna have to check this out! Oh and LOVE your blog!

Post a Comment

I can't respond to every comment, but I read them all. Thank you so much for reading - I really appreciate you!