Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Inspiration magnet board that you need for your craft room.

I've told you that one day I will have a large craft room. Besides the umpteen million other things I've mentioned, I also want a magnetic inspiration board in it. On my desk. Which will certainly be neat and organized, much unlike my current desk.

Anyhoo, I found this project on The Gal Blog, a cute little scrappy blog with very fun projects. Designer Erin from It's a Red Red World is the creator, and she did a fantabulous job layering and gluing. Isn't it delightful? Please visit here for the post on this project. Erin mentions that she pulled it out of her "to alter" pile. So I ask you this fine Wednesday: what do you have hanging around that you have been meaning to Podge? Do it - and send me the pictures!

10 comments:

I LOVE it! I might have to run to Michael's this week for some supplies. :)

I forgot where I saw it but someone mod podged their file cabinet so that is on my "to do" list very soon. I keep forgetting to get some cool paper though. I'll have to go to Michael's tomorrow when the kiddies are both in school. I love September. lol

I love this board! It's super cute! I can't wait to have put one in my craft room (also known as the garage)

Thanks everyone! Oh, and Diana - I love filing cabinets - you can do a search or look under the "organization" tab to find them. They are so fun and *much* easier than they look!

GET OUT! I would love it if you posted my stools ♥ ♥

Well, I guess you found it! That boring wood tray that is now as cheery as can be. Thanks for visiting my blog and I am so happy you did cause now I am visiting yours and I love it!
I'll be back.
Greta

I love seeing my project posted here! I love this little magnet board and I'm glad others like it too! Thanks for sharing it Amy!

This is WAY cool! Where in the heck can you get an easel style magnet board though??????

I am hoping to get podgy this weekend (if I can get my butterflies all wrapped up). I'll def send you pics. I have so so so much I want to podge.