Thursday, October 1, 2009

Butterfly project that makes me want more punches.

I've recently started to understand why people love punches. They make SHAPES and LOTS of them. Just like this butterfly embellishment by Junie Moon above. She did it for a Holocaust Museum exhibit, which is pretty cool. After I saw this project, I purchase this punch and this one too. And OMG - look at this one!

June was kind enough to provide a tutorial for her fanciful butterfly, and you can find it here. She even has templates! If you have punches (like I now do) and a paper stash (I know you do!) then you too can create something similar. The bonus? You put it together with Mod Podge, and all is well.

9 comments:

Now this is cool! What a great idea to use those punches we all have.
Blessings, peace, and love to you,
~Tonya Ashe

Very cute! By the way, thanks to your site (and inspiration from some others) I, too, am now in love with Mod Podge. See my first creation here!: http://crystalitarossalita.blogspot.com/2009/09/diy.html

That pop-up holiday dinner is just about the funniest thing I have ever seen!

Thanks for sharing more butterfly punch love!

Thanks for featuring this project. I never heard of the Butterfly project am very interested in making something for it now. I linked to your site. As always, LOVE your site!!!

That is super cute! I always love your fun finds.

Thanks everyone! I love your comments. They keep me going :D

I just got back from vacation and am tickled to see you shared my butterfly project. Thank you!

Post a Comment

I can't respond to every comment, but I read them all. Thank you so much for reading - I really appreciate you!