Miss Mustard Seed is so talented, you really aren't going to believe it. I absolutely adore her blog, so when I found that she uses Mod Podge, I was ecstatic! All of you know I love a good furniture re-do - and I had to share one (or two) in case anyone out there is jonesing to accomplish something great over the holiday. Please see two of Miss Mustard's amazing furniture transformations above. Learn more about the shelf here (for some reason that wood foot makes me smile). The fabulous blue table is here. You'll also definitely want to get in on this action over at her site as soon as possible:







5 comments:
Looking at these photographs, I can't help but wonder how many thrift-store treasures I've passed by. Thanks for the reminder to use my imagination.
Thanks so much for the feature! :) I can't wait to work on some more projects using Mod Podge. Lots of ideas...
I am a sucker for pretty mod podged furniture. Love these!
Love that blue table! I'm going to get out my Modge Podge for a couple of projects this week.
Brenda
These are great! I've just purchased some $5 bookshelves that I'm going to paint, and maybe I'll put some pretty paper in the back like these have... yay for inspiration =)
Post a Comment
I can't respond to every comment, but I read them all. Thank you so much for reading - I really appreciate you!