Youngmi from The Toki Cafe serves up yummy morsels of cuteness at her blog. These Rock Band magnets are one of those things. Rather than assembling all of the pieces with sewing, she decided she'd Mod Podge some of the bits. Brilliant! I know a few Rock Band fans who would like these. I've only played Rock Band once, and I was given the drums. Big mistake. I got all turned around and was hitting red when I should have been hitting green, etc. Basically I let my band down, and yes, I'm still recovering. Anyway, visit Youngmi here to learn more about these magnets and see her parade of cuteness.
Monday, January 18, 2010
Rock Band magnets.
1/18/2010 07:32:00 AM
Fabric Mod Podge, Gift Ideas, Just for Fun, Project of the Week, Projects
8 comments






8 comments:
Those are awesome and adorable!
Haha that's funny. I suck at Rock Band too unless on the guitar.
Those are very cute!
Raychel
These are excellent! I want to get some for my husband =P He's a nerdy band player, can play everything on expert... I'm a terrible band player, can only do the guitar on super easy.
Love my mod podge for craft projects and you have a super cute blog. Thanks for stopping by.
Amy, I don't know how you manage to keep your blog up to date EVERY day!!! Amazing! Anyway, I'll try to do better and learn from you, ha ha! I'm back after months of being MIA)! Check out my latest post on Faith :) I'll def. be back to continue reading on what I've missed over the past few months!
http://polkadotthought.blogspot.com/2010/01/faith-in-new-year.html
Take care girly!
Wow those are great. I've never tried Mod Podge on fabric but I'm a terrible sewer- so maybe this is exactly what I need!
thanks so much for featuring my rock band magnets! modpodge came in handy when the tinier bits of felt decided to crumbled to shreds. i almost had to start all over on the drum set but modpodge saved the day! :) thanks again!
Those are super adorable and my 8 yr old says they look perfect!
Post a Comment
I can't respond to every comment, but I read them all. Thank you so much for reading - I really appreciate you!