I'm happy to say that sometimes this blog inspires people AND I get to see the results - like this table from Kristin at Pacific Northwest Cottage. She got her inspiration from Christina's magazine end table as well as Kristi's patchwork top dining table. I'm so proud of the contributors to this blog.
I have to commend Kristin, first because I like the fabric she chose, and secondly because she continued working with the stretchy fabric even though it is a huge pain in the rump. The result is a vintage-y looking table that is truly pretty. Go here to learn more and get Kristin's tutorial.
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Inspired and pretty decoupaged table.
1/19/2010 05:56:00 AM
Budget Crafting, Fabric Mod Podge, Furniture, Projects, Refurbishing
10 comments






10 comments:
I love the color that fabric is. I can't wait to go check out their blogs :)
Love this Mod Podge makeover!! very inspiring..(eye's her plain Ikea desk)
Beautiful!
Kristin really has done a fabulous job on this table! Love how it appears that the fabric is within a panel. We used to have a very similar table in the family - but lacking Kristin's vision - we gave it away.
That's awesome!
Love that table!!
That table is amazing! Great paper choice.
oh i love it. great pattern and color choices!
oh man. this is G O R G E O U S.
I might need to forward the post on to hubby and suggest it for our wayward kitchen table.
hmmmmmmmm.
aah! It's perfect!
Color me jealous!
Post a Comment
I can't respond to every comment, but I read them all. Thank you so much for reading - I really appreciate you!