Saturday, October 9, 2010

Sammy the littlest Podger.

Meet Sammy!  I like to call him Sammeh.  He is the son of my friend Megan and grandson of my friends Holli and Patty - isn't he the cutest thing?  Sammy is two, and he is very special.  He loves to Mod Podge.  As a Mod Podge blogger, it is obviously my responsibility to do interviews with Mod Podge lovers.  But before we get into that, I would like you to watch Sammy Mod Podging.  This is one of the sweetest videos I've ever seen.


Being the youngest Mod Podger I've ever met, I did a short interview with Sammy, which I'd like to share with you.  Sammy was also very good for his pictures.

Q: What's in your envelope Sammy?
A: Cars.

Q: What color is your apron?
A: Green.

Q: What does a puppy dog say?
A: Ruff ruff!

Q: Do you need more Mod Podge?
A: More.

Q: Are you making a mess?
A: No!

Q: Sammy, do you like to Mod Podge?
A: Yes ma'am.

Thank you so much for coming and making crafts with me, Sammy.  Three cheers for Sammy, and three cheers for Mod Podge!

16 comments:

that is so cute! what a neat little boy!

Oh, what a Doll Baby !! :) Thanks for sharing :)

Sweet little boy. Loved the video.

That is so freaking cute! I am totally doing the project with my two year old. What a sweetie!! =)

How cute? Very cute! He is adorable! A man who can craft...he will make some girl very happy one day!


Clorissa

sammy rocks - that is awesome he is showing his artistic side so young.

My niece Nicole is my lil buddy while crafting - she's 7 now, so not so lil i guess haha!

I call her Nikkeh!

hehe!!

i hope that you like my Podgy prodgies enough to interview me, too! and egads, i hope the questions would be easy ones like these, too! :)

what a FUN post, Amy! love this!

p.s. - JUST finishing up my project using the Brushstroke Podge and i totally LOVED the effect. i WILL be sharing soon!

So-o-o-o sweet and super cute!

How cute is that....I love this....he seem to be determent to making his project.....future designer for sure.....

That's the best interview EVER! :)

Sammy's so cute. Gotta start em' young!!

Are you a good boy? "No". hahaha, too funny. Sammy is a Mod Podge star-til he get's it on his finger. LOL

Thanks for sharing Sammy with us.

He is so sweet! He is having too much fun!

drinkyourgreensandminerals.com

Post a Comment

I can't respond to every comment, but I read them all. Thank you so much for reading - I really appreciate you!