Saturday, April 9, 2011

Dimensional Magic washi tape pendants.


This Dimensional Magic video by Tiffany from IHeartArt is super cool - I love washi tape and have been trying to figure out how to use it with Mod Podge.  Of course Tiffany would know.

Here's what Tiffany had to say about Dimensional Magic:

Uses: Jewelry Making, Paper Crafting, and Home Decor.
Things I love: It dries clear, doesn't sag of flatten out, keeps dimension, easy to control and to work with.
Things I don't like: I'm not certain if it is archival or acid-free. It doesn't say on the packaging.

All in all, I will definitely be reaching for my bottle of Dimensional Magic when I want to add clear dimension to my projects!

Thanks to Tiffany for a great review. Don't forget to visit her blog IHeartArt.  There is always something creative to be inspired by.

11 comments:

Very cute I hadnt heard of modge podge dimensional glaze before I will have to add it to my next list of things to get!!!

Amy--these are awesome...and bad for my wallet--I already have dimensional magic, but I just bought a mess of washi tape--can it get here now? Please? I loved her video...

great tutorial, but I hate it when people sniff constantly. would it be so hard for her to blow her nose first.

This is wonderful..i love the cute pendant & the nice tutorial..Amy you are so nice in searching talent..keep it up..
~ Love

Hi Anonymous! I am so sorry about the sniffing! My family just battled months of Croup, Pnuemonia, and anything upper respiratory and I had deadlines. I did blow my nose as much as I could. So sorry folks!

Great video! I didn't know Mod Podge made this type of product. I like how you used the washi tape and the Tim Holtz letters.

These pendants are GORGEOUS! I could see a shop full of these on Etsy. This is something I would have never thought to do & I loved the tutorial! :)

Tiffany is amazing, hey? LOVE the things she makes with Washi tape.

Wow, I love these. I have got to get me some of that Dimensional Magic. I already have some of those little pendants around here somewhere.

Beautiful! Now I know what to do with all my pendants and Washi tape! Thanks!

cool project I found washi tape at http://www.wishywashi.com/

Post a Comment

I can't respond to every comment, but I read them all. Thank you so much for reading - I really appreciate you!