Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Hands on crafts for kids.

I dearly love my friend Candie Cooper.  She's a very talented jeweler, artist and book author.  I am excited to share with you her new project - Hands on Crafts for Kids.  It's a show that will be on PBS in various cities as well as on YouTube . . . perfect for those of you who need some homeschool ideas (there are lessons), and also for those who just want to do amazing crafts with children.  Learn more about the show and where to watch it here.

2 comments:

This looks great! I will definitely check it out as I am always looking for new things to do with the wee ones!

Sounds great! But sorry to say I won't be able to see it in my part of Kansas. Maybe the Youtube channel thingy will work. :)

Post a Comment

I can't respond to every comment, but I read them all. Thank you so much for reading - I really appreciate you!