If you have following crafting for awhile then you certainly know the name Mark Montano. He's known for TV shows such as TLC's While You Were Out . . . and best selling craft books like The Big Ass Book of Crafts. Mark is always doing something amazing, so it's no wonder that he's started a new web series called The Mark Montano Project on The Stylish YouTube channel.
His debut video is out (yay!) and in it in makes a $20 Emmy Dress with designer Kelly Nishimoto. You won't believe it, but there is no sewing required on the skirt. And the top? A t-shirt! The process is so easy, and this is just the beginning of his awesome series.
Take a peek at Episode One: Hot Glue Couture above. There are two parts. I'm so thrilled for Mark and can't wait to see the rest of the episodes!







0 comments:
Post a Comment
I can't respond to every comment, but I read them all. Thank you so much for reading - I really appreciate you!