Sunday, September 9, 2012

thinkRSVP party printables giveaway.

Have you ever seen those shows about outrageous kids' parties? You know, with elephants and princes and cars and the parents spent over $30,000? I don't know about you, but I can't afford that (and if you can afford that, please e-mail me because I need help with student loans. Ha!). The money might be confusing, but I understand the desire to throw a cool party for your friends or kids. If I host a party, I want to make it nice looking.

My friend Kim started thinkRSVP to solve the problem of throwing a cute party on a budget. thinkRSVP offers printable party packages that include everything you'll need to decorate your next shindig - ranging from baby showers to birthdays to bridal (and more). Their packages include invitations, banners, labels, thank you cards and other printables appropriate for the big day. All you need is a printer! And you don't need $30,000.

Of course you can personalize the printables with names, dates and other information. The picture above is just a sampling - you can see all of their party packages here. I love this idea because not only do you get a package with everything to print (saving you a lot of money over buying everything separately), but you have a theme and a set of colors to help you finish off the party. Kim is brilliant, but I could have told you that.

Kim would love for you to try one of the packages for yourself, so she's giving away TWO today - I'm choosing two winners. You'll get the party pieces theme of your choice valued at $30. Just enter below. And next time you're having a party, don't forget to visit thinkRSVP for all of your printable party needs!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

54 comments:

I'd pick the dinosaur party package. So cute!

I love the baby owls! My SIL is going to have a baby in Nov and these would be perfect!

I would pick the baby owl printables....so cute!

I think the lemonade or the pinwheel ones would be fun for my daughter's next birthday!

cupcakes! I have a soon to be three year old who would love these

Polka dot party for baby shower!

kellybrown28021@gmail.com

I can't choose between the popsicle, ice cream and the cupcake ones!

The pirate ones are precious.

I love the Cupcake party stuff! So girly and cute!

It's not like I need an excuse to throw a party (I LOVE parties...who doesn't) but I am hosting two coming up next month. This is most helpful and not to mention adorable!

Amy*

I love the pink scallops! So pretty. :)

The monster and dinosaur are so cute! Hard choice to make!
moehend@yahoo.com

My daughter loves all things pink so the next party is pink!

I am in love with the owl printables...sigh.

Lots of cute ideas! The pirates are probably my favorite!!

I would pick the Zebra party printable for my daughter's birthday!

I love throwing fancy parties! Your designs are so cute. Thanks for the chance to win!

The Monster Printable is fabulous!

I would choose the Ladybug or Mermaid packages.

Sounds perfect for my wedding!

SO hard to decide! I went with ones I'd actually use in the next year. Monsters or pirates for my baby boy and pinwheels or lollipop for my daughter.

preppy whale would be fun for an 80's preppy party

Great designs! I would choose the owls or the cupcakes.

These are adorable! I love the nautical one.

-Erin @ DIY On the Cheap

I like the ice cream party - so cute!

This is a really cool idea. Sounds a lot easier then trying to go from one store to another just to find everything you need.

Ahhh absolutely love the monsters!! SO freaking cute!

Dinosaurs are AWESOME! :) Thanks for the giveaway!

How fun is this? I love printables! Thanks.

Maybe the zebra bridal one. I wonder if she will have Halloween and Christmas ones!
x Hilary
hilary . l . adams @ gmail . com

The Pink Scallops are very nice

I would love to win some wedding or bridal shower invites!

RAWR, RAWR I pick the dinosaur package!

Great printables! They are all awesome.

I just adore the Dinosaur set :-)

They're all pretty cute, but I think it would be fun to get the monster birthday invites, I bet my son would love a monster party.

I would choose the Pink Scallops Printable Party Invitation Package! They are so girly and Pink

I am torn between the patriotic, pirate & Popsicle printables! This would have been very handy for my upcoming 2 birthday parties I am knee deep in :)

I love the peacock invites and the monster ones... Bright, vivid, classy & Fun! Im going th tell my S.I.L about these! Thanks

I would choose the mermaid pool party printables. But the baby shower ones are so cute too!

I love the patriotic set or the halloween set!

I like the cupcake or the surfer party for my daughters birthday

Ooooo. I love the peacocks! Would make a nice jewelry part invite. BTW I just found a new bottle of modpodge in a grab bag I got at the thrift store. I found you on twitter through @CraftTestDummy, I'm eager to see how to use it :)

Post a Comment

I can't respond to every comment, but I read them all. Thank you so much for reading - I really appreciate you!