Do you consider yourself to be a green crafter? My friends Johnnie of Saved By Love Creations and Suzy of Suzy's Artsy Craftsy Sitcom have started a new blog called Totally Green Crafts that is a must see. As a gal who likes to save money, I'm thrilled that they're putting together the best in recycled crafting for my viewing pleasure.
My buddies are having a Totally Green Crafts Challenge to celebrate their launch that you must check out. You can win $350 in prizes! You can build a cardboard box village if you want to. Or you can make something from a cereal box. It's up to you. Visit Johnnie and Suzy here to learn more!
Oh . . . do you want to see some fun Mod Podge recycled crafts? Here are a few tutorials on this blog to check out.











3 comments:
The Purse Trash Can is brilliant!
My absolute favorite crafting, bar none, is recycling & upcycling, & it was long before we were using those terms so mainstream. It's just delicious to me to make something attractive, useful, neat out of a discard. I was SO blessed with a creative resourceful mom who taught me this, & I credit her. Blessings to all - Julie H. :-)
I have one! How to enter?
Thanks! Becky
Post a Comment
I can't respond to every comment, but I read them all. Thank you so much for reading - I really appreciate you!