I just love Trish and Bonnie - they are so creative! I saw these Halloween "BOO" letters and was tickled. I love the chevron paper, but it was the boingy bats on the springs that really thrilled me and made me look twice. Those bats? They glow, thanks to Glow-in-the-Dark Mod Podge. This fancy display is actually quite easy to make. You just need to follow the tutorial at the link below.
Stackable BOO Halloween letters at Uncommon Designs

4 comments:
I have same type of "farm" & could fill a bagster ....just cleaning the barn!
Cute!!
<3 Dana @ This Silly Girl's Life
Thanks so much for the sweet feature Amy!! Made our day!! We do love the little bats!! ;)
Ahhh! Boonie and Trish this is super cute! Love it!
Post a Comment
I can't respond to every comment, but I read them all. Thank you so much for reading - I really appreciate you!