I like to include scrapbook layouts every now and again because they are such a labor of love for those who do them - and then they come out so beautifully just like the one above by Mel of Mel Stampz. By the way, did you see the blossoms in the image? Aren't they awesome? Mel can make her own book page paper flowers with Mod Podge and she shows you how to right here. For more about the layout itself, go here.







5 comments:
Beautiful! I was JUST looking up how to make paper flowers an hour ago...now I need to look no further! Thanks!
Steph
That is so beautiful!
mythoughtsandtreasures.blogspot.com
Thank You sooooh much, Amy. You DA best! :-)
good morning! that is beyond beautiful! thank you for sharing your gorgeous work!
marie sierra
mea57_98@yahoo.com
Beautiful Layout! Thank you for the link for making paper flowers. I'm looking forward to making some.
Post a Comment
I can't respond to every comment, but I read them all. Thank you so much for reading - I really appreciate you!