Thursday, April 1, 2010

New Mod Podge product alert! And giveaway.


No, this isn't an April Fool's Day joke - it's real. Mod Podge Dimensional Magic is coming your way, and coming soon. What is it, you ask? It's a clear product that adds dimensional accents to your projects . . . just squeeze it on, and it dries raised. It's got an epoxy look but without the yicky two step process and without the cost and smell. I love this stuff, especially with my decoupage projects! Cathie Filian and I have gotten a chance to play with it, and here are some things we've made. The first three projects are Cathie's:

Poker chip necklaces

Fancy belt buckles

Washer necklaces

And this is my monogrammed card by yours truly.

Don't you love all the ways that you can use this wonderful product? Dimensional Magic goes very well with jewelry and accessories, but you can use it with anything. I'll prove it to you - I'm giving away FIVE bottles today! Here are the rules:
1. Comment on THIS blog entry. Tell me what you would do with Mod Podge Dimensional Magic.
2. Only one entry per person.
3. Contest will close Saturday night, April 3rd at midnight (EST).
4. PLEASE leave your e-mail address if it's not attached in Blogger - I need some way to reach you.

Be one of the first to try! If you are wondering when it comes out, I've been told around late April/May. Once I know for sure I will announce it in another post.

262 comments:

«Oldest   ‹Older   1 – 200 of 262   Newer›   Newest»

HOW FAB!!!!! I cannot wait to give it try!

Podgy HUGS Amy!

I think I would make magnets of the kids for the grandparents. :)

Oh! Creative Memories has a similar product that I used all the time when I scrapbooked. There are LOTS of fun uses for it. Yay!

I'd use it over the details in some wine labels I'm adding to wooden boxes. I can't wait to try it!

This looks so fun! I would definitely have to make some cute embellishments for my scrapbook pages & cards. :)

I have some laminate chips that I would like to make into altered art pendants. I had planned to use Mod Podge. Adding dimension would really help the look!

tresak@hotmail.com

I love the Washer Necklace. What a great inexpensive way to add some fun into my jewelry collection. Thanks so much for posting this! One more creative item to add to my list. Keep them coming!

To be honest, I'd end up making cards. I make cards for everyone. It's a dying art! Everyone loves snail mail.

briyellis@yahoo.com

Cool! What are the chances that RNG will choose #1? Ha!

I've been doing some word art using stickers, stamps and hand-lettering. Dimensional Mod Podge would add a great new... dimension :P to those pieces.

I think the appropriate question here is: What would I NOT use this for?? ;)

But currently, my apartment-mate and I are trying to organize a huge masquerade party, so it would most likely go to the construction of what I'm sure will be fabulous masks. :)

carrie1200@gmail.com

I would use it to create dimensional images on the journals I make!

how awesome is that stuff. I make those washer necklaces..I've used resin, and more recently diamond glaze (but I get bubbles at times)...I would definitely try this new stuff out on jewelry...so cool!

00000 how fun!! I would love to try some art projects with it, with only specific parts raised with this cool new stuff. I'd love to give it a try!!!

u.niquebyserra@gmail.com

How wonderful! I've been dying to create these lapdesk doodads I've dreamed up in my head but epoxy is a bit intimidating...this seems like it'd be perfect!

Wow! All your projects are so awesome! I especially love the washer necklaces...what a great idea! Well, I am primarily a card maker, so I would definitely add some dimension to my cards! What a great new product!

Oh my goodness, I got to play with this at CHA and it is truly FABULOUS! I've been watching my local Hobby Lobby, just waiting for it to arrive! I am looking forward to making necklaces with my daughter, love those washers, so cool!

ooohh! that looks so much fun! it would be perfect on my crafty projects like scrapbook pages and cards! would make so many things pop! just in case...my email is crystalbeshear @ yahoo.ca! hugs!

shut up! this is AWESOME! i would actually use it inmy sons room. im doing a star wars theme and i will outline some of the characters that are just on scrapbook paper to make them stand out and off the page more.
oh-it will be easier to just SHOW you when i win! pick me!

i'd like to use it on cavnas somehow...incorporate it in mixed media art!

I have some jewelry settings & I'm lost on how to use them...add a little paper & dimensional MP and they could be fun. :)

catherineh_78@yahoo.com

I'd love to win a bottle of the dimensional modge podge! I would definitely play with it to use on my greeting cards and see where it takes me! Love the examples that you and Cathie came up with!

e-mail is: lulu at pet scribbles dot com (without all those spaces, of course!)

What a wonderful sounding product. I would use it to make greeting cards. I am beginning to use paints and decoupage together to make some great cards. My e-mail is on my profile. I would love to try some of this. Thanks for the invite and all the great ideas.
QMM

I have been dying to try washer neclaces.....but I can also think of lots of kids projects for this!
teri

I would use it to add dimenison to my painting on roses and leaves.

WOWZERS!! I'm very excited about this product! I would use it to jazz up my T.V. trays! I've been putting that off! Thanks for the insight and awesome opportunity!

I'm a huge Mod Podge fan, and I've been working on altered projects...including washer necklaces :) I haven't found the right stuff yet to seal it and give it THE LOOK. This would be perfect!!! Of course I'd try it out on other things too...the possibilities are endless...

I'm a huge Mod Podge fan, and I've been working on altered projects...including washer necklaces :) I haven't found the right stuff yet to seal it and give it THE LOOK. This would be perfect!!! Of course I'd try it out on other things too...the possibilities are endless...

I have this photo bracelet kit that I've had forever that I would use it on, I haven't used it because I didn't want the hassle of using epoxy, but this should make it easy!!!
maryw1981 at yahoo dot com

That looks AMAZING. I can't wait to try it out. If I win, I would love to use the new Mod Podge on magnets, or maybe on my latest obsession of making greeting cards. Love it.
And I'm pretty sure my email is attached to all this, but, just to be on the safe side, it's crystal.bowling@wku.edu

I would make jewelry. I am not sure being the first post is such a lucky thing but here we go.......

All the necklaces look like a ton of fun.

I love it! I make paper beads and this would be fabulous to shine them up. Oh, I can't wait!

Awesome! I would probably either make the poker chip necklaces or maybe try some alphabet and photo magnets for the refridgerator.

What an awesome new product from Mod Podge...I can't wait to try it (and I'd really love to try it early!!!) I'd love to use it in making some new scrabble tile pendants and in some of my mixed media canvases, too. The dimension and shine would be such a cool added effect.

Thanks for all the awesome things you share (and give away, too.)

Peace & Love,
~Barb~
craft4therapy (at) gmail (dot) com

I'm thinking jewelry making with the granddaughters. They'd sooo love this. :)

Cool stuff! I might try using it to make some fun buttons for my son's clothes!

Sounds like a interesting product. I love Mod Podge. I would use it on my tile necklaces and on my wood cutout necklaces. I think whatever flat crafty surface I could find I would probably use it :-)

I would LOVE to have some of the dimensional mod podge! I have three girls, two of which have birthdays coming up and they are crazy about jewelry and my mind is swimming with possibilities!

Oooh, exciting! I would love to try making a poker chip or a scrabble tile necklace!

I dont think I gave you my email address its gulana94@yahoo.com thanks

I am so excited about this new Mod Podge!! I would probably make some necklace charms with it! I'm sure I could find so many things to do with it!

Wow, that looks awesome! Modge Podge just keeps getting better. Hmm, I think I would try my hand at one of your washer necklaces - those are too cute! :)

Yay first I love it. I use Mod Podge to give my flowers stability and shinyness. It makes the paper pliable. I also am getting ready to mod podge a dresser in my office to match the decor in my room.

I love the dimensional look. I have been making clear acrylic buttons and this would be great for those!!

This is SO cool! It reminds me of Crystal 3D Lacquer, only better!!!

I'd use it for jewelry making, scrapbooking, mini books, card making, embellishing die cuts.......the possibilities are endless!

bmkscraps @ aol.com

I would absolutely copy those poker chip necklaces. Very very very cool!

Can't wait to try this. I've been wanting to make washer necklaces with my daughters, so I'd use the new product to do this.

chinlai@bellsouth.net

I love making blocks with different sayings and embellishments---Im excited to see how this dimension magic modge podge will add another layer of awesomeness to my craft projects!!
*kelly
kelly-tillotson@hotmail.com

This product looks fabulous! I would make scrabble-tile necklaces, I think. I've never done them but have wanted to... and this seems like it would work great! Thanks for the chance to win.

becca(dot)nicole(at)gmail(dot)com

I think I would use it in card making and scrapbooking. Although I might have to try a few bottle cap hair clips as well. :)

I see some sort of furniture refinish in my future with this new product :)

I can't wait to try this stuff!! I am not so creative because I want to make those washer necklaces and earrings with it! I also think it would be great with tiny photo jewelry. And, who knows what else--how fun!

that is awesome! can't wait for some to hit my hob lob shelves!

Oooh I'd love to win this! I'd use it to finish off some picture frames I'm making as party favors for my son's first birthday- Cookie Monster!

Love this! Can't wait for this product to come out, but hopefully I win one of the five!

I love making cards so I would definitely incorporate dmp there. Also those necklaces are so cute! Those would be on my list to make as well with this new product!

oh wow...I would make those cute scrabble necklaces with it...or magnets for the fridge...endless possibilities- looks fun for kids crafts too.

YAY! I've been wanting to do an epoxy project but have been intimidates. I am making a tray with leaves on it. Can't wait to buy this. Winning it would be even better!

That's something that makes a motif 3D?
I would definitely used it to decorate children's wooden chairs...
I'd choose cheerful cartoon-like characters (frogs, butterflies, etc.) and make them three-dimensional
while they're standing in the grass, flying in the air, etc. ;)

Marija (Zagreb, Croatia)

m a r i j a . 8 6 . p u p i c (majmun) g m a i l . c o m

What fun! I'd use it to make some of those poker chip necklaces and on my handmade cards.

I'd diddle around with it and see what I could come up with


sweetiesuzy@aol.com

I'm pretty new to all things crafty, but I love the washer necklaces! I also would love to make magnets and also embellished thumb-tacks for a corkboard for my girls. Ok, sounds like I could do A LOT with this product!

Thanks for doing this give-away!

I would make jewelry with it Thanks for the giveaway

I wonder what the texture of this stuff is when it dries? If it's rubbery I think I'd use it on the bottom of some crochet slippers so I didn't slide and land on my head anytime I tried to wear them!

Holy Cow! count me in! i'd probably make some kind of necklaces!

Wonderful ideas everyone! I would use it to make bottle top photo magnets & pins.

OH MY!!! I have been looking for something like this! I have been trying to find something called diamond glaze, but I have been unsuccessful at all of the stores here, but this is what I am looking for!!!!!

I would use it for magnets, buttons, necklaces, so many things!!!!

sunflowerlins at gmail dot com

That´s what I´m waiting for since a long time!

LOVE IT
WIll GET IT!

Love

I would use it to give my cards and scrapbooking pages some dimension! evelez@panynj.gov

Oh My! I have just recently become addicted to Modge Podge and I {heart} those washer pendants, I definetly have to make one of those. Love It!

I think my first project would be a wooden wedding plaque. Dimension would be the perfect touch! =)

belsilva64@yahoo.com

hmmmmm....I'm sure I could think of a million uses for this! Of course I'm drawing a complete blank at the moment but I am loving those washer necklaces and think my two boys would have fun with those! hlvognetz@yahoo.com

I would like to make some jewelry and magnets ... and scrapbooking embellishments and .... well, a lot of things!

I would do bottle cap pendants & magnets.

I love the washer necklaces- I think I'd have to make that my first project! Awesome!

I have been wanting to do an Indian styled mirror for my daughters room - this would be perfect

What WOULDN'T I do with it is the real question!?!?!
I am looking forward to using it on all kinds of projects that I currently use another product for. But the other product is expensive and hard to find in stores, so I'm excited that Mod Podge is coming out with this! I've been very pleased with all of their products, so I'm sure this one will be just as good! :)
Thanks for the giveaway!

I think the question is "What WOULDN'T I do with it?" This looks fabulous! I would most likely make fun checkers for a game with my daughter (animals, flowers, shapes, etc...).

I would use it to give my hang tags extra "Pop"! My little magnets a little more awesome! My thank you letters to buyers some visual excitement! The list goes on and on!

Love this! I create all sorts of altered art, and would love to use this on one of my cards, layouts or jewelry pieces!

Yay! I have tried Diamond Glaze for some projects, but I am super excited to try this! I would make some scrabble tile necklaces and those poker chip necklaces look fun too!

Very cool stuff. Something I would like to try is magnets & push pins with different baby pictures of my family.

I make lots of different kinds of paper flowers, and I would use it to embellish them.

kj_poet@yahoo.com

This would be so cool on the scrabble tile necklaces I make!

Oh my, what goodness! I would love to try it on some necklaces that I have done before. Way cool!

My mind is going crazy with ideas, but I think my first project would be to make earrings!

WOW-gotta love the new stuff!! WEll if I have to choose one,I want to make a princess frame for my grandaughter. Those stickers will be better than ever now with this new mod podge- thanx for the ideas! Love the Washer Necklace!

I would SO use this when creating fun and cute jewelry pieces! I would love some to play with!

Wow! I've always wanted to make pretty jewelry but I've been afraid of the scary mess! This looks/sounds so amazing! I'd love to try it! : )

I would make a bottle cap bracelet with photos for my mom & MIL for Mother's Day. What a great gift!

Jewelry, fridge magnets, scrapbooking, you name it! How quickly does it dry?

I would use it to make one of those poker chip necklaces. i love them

I'd surely use this stuff to add depth to my domino necklaces that are such a hit!
rissarose80@yahoo.com
Can't wait 'til this stuff is available!!

I love this stuff! It made awesome "real" bubbles on a scrapbook page of my granddaughter popping bubbles outside.

This looks so cool!! I'm not sure what I would do with it first. But I'm sure I'd have fun experimenting !!! :)

I would love to win a chance to try it with my jewelry making!!

breath4soul_79@yahoo.com

Oooo! this is so cool! I could definitely use this with my new beach jewelry I am making. Can't wait to try it out.

carrie@timeandsand.com

I want to try it on some paper beads!!!

This looks like it would be perfect to make mosaic tiles. I've been looking for something clear so paper can be seen through, but without the hazards of glass. Then you can create beautiful mosaic masterpieces with whatever you want as the tiles! LOVE IT!!! katinkaskreations@gmail.com

I'd see if it actually allowed me to travel to other dimensions. And if that doesn't work I'd probably use it to embellish salt and pepper shakers.

The possibilities are endless! I would definitely use it in jewelry-making and scrapbooking.

Wow the question is, what wouldn't I do with this product??!! Cards, necklaces, you name it! Love it.

Holy ModPodge! This looks wonderful & I can't wait for it to come out! I'm sensitive to most of the other resins so I've always been so upset when other people show me the great stuff they make like charms and other mixed media things...but I'm not sensitive to Modge Podge. Now I can get all those ideas that have been screaming to get out of my head & into the real world. I belong to the Scottish Terrier Club of Greater Dayton, and I can see me making some great things for next year's boutique table.

scotdog@wideopenwest.com

I've been wanting to make those washer necklaces forEVER, but have never been able to find the glaze stuff. This new product looks like it will be so easy to use! Can't wait to get some

(PS - can you tell me a good place to find the bales for making pendants out of the poker chips?)

I have a table that I am going to mod podge pictures on and this would be awesome it would really make the pictures pop! I hope I win.

-superlamps4@msn.com

I would use it for magnets! I would also like to try make one of those washer necklaces!

I would love to give the poker chip necklace a try. Thanks for the fun!

I would totally use this to make little pendants and such with the tiny shells and bones I find when beach-combing. And that's just the first thing I can think of...

Looks like great stuff! One of my daughters was making pendants so I'd give her the stuff to try and make her cool stuff cooler! Actaully the washers was one of them, but she hand painted them....

I am not sure what i would do with it but it sounds interesting and may get me back into craft mode. Sure would like to check it out. Sounds like this is NOT your grandma's Mod Podge.

I can't wait to try the Dimensional Magic!!! I have been wanting to have this effect on my journal covers and haven't found an easy way to do it...I think this stuff will work great for what I want to do.

hippiemissy@gmail.com

FINALLY! I've been looking for dimensional glaze for MONTHS!!!!!!! I can't wait to get my hands on this!!!!!

I would love to try it out and make some of those kewl poker chip necklaces and washer necklaces. What a great way to customize a gift!! I love it!!

~purrs ... Delyne
delyne@meowprints.com

Heavens to Betsy! That mod podge is COOL!
I think it would do some amazing things on scrappy cards. My imagination is reeling! :)

bmcelroy@tampabay.rr.com

Oh that looks fun and you have done some wonderful stuff with it. BTW- where do your find all the different assorted Mod Podge? I have been looking for the canvas look Mod Podge and my Michael does not carry it. Will I have to order it on-line? Just wondering if you knew.

Have a wonderful Easter!

Awesome!
I don't know what I would do first, there are so many choices!
I've been needing to make some new necklaces for myself for the last three years since my daughter broke a bunch of mine as a baby; I'd probably start there :)
Thanks for the giveaway :)

WOW! I love it! I would go crazy with this. I think I'd try it on some magnates and maybe on bows, and cards and jewelry!

aaaaah i'd love to make the washer necklaces!!!

Ohh, fantastic! I'd do scrabble tile pendants for my best friends (aka: the Freakin' angels) with some seriously cute angel wing paper I found recently.

I would get my grandkids together and we would make easter eggs and easter ornaments. pamspinks.blogspot.com

Ooooh, i would make some jewelry-bottle caps or chipboard or heavy acetate. maybe adhere photos, etc and some embellies. i can't wait to play with it~~~!!

Oh my gosh I would have SO much fun making jewelery with this! My friends and I are making our own pins for our nursing Graduation and this would be an awesome addition to them!

Shut UP! ;o) That is way way too cool for school. Especially the no smell factor. Those other products that smell eat your braincells like h'ors d'oeuvres! Gotta love that mod podge doesn't--even in an epoxy like product. Thanks so much for keeping us posted! :O)

Fun fun fun! I would love to add this to some of my artwork and my kid's necklaces!

Oh my gosh - I want to try that!!!! Pick me Amy!!!!!!


lol!

XOOX
Jen

cool! I would love to make some jewelry!

nora_mary@msn.com

OMG! I am so excited for this product. I've used similar products before, but to have Mod Podge make one is way better! I hope I win one!

I've used similar products before, but I would love to use one from Mod Podge! I would probably use it for making jewelry pendants and to embellish scrapbooking stuff. I hope I win!

I would love to try this stuff! I would use it on poker chips to make pendants and probably on collages as well.

I would make tons of stuff with it! Necklaces and magnets for sure!

lucky_march_girl@yahoo.com

I think I would try using it as "liquids" in some of the miniature items I make.

I've been wanting to do some ephemera pendants but was dreading having to deal with epoxy. This would work great. Thank you for making this.

That sounds so awesome! I want to try and make washer earrings! I see them in stores, and it would be so rad to make some myself.

Thanks for having this giveaway!

mythoughtsandtreasures.blogspot.com

sweetest_kitten@hotmail dot com

Can't wait to get my hands on some of this! Love the idea for jewelry - I am a huge flea-market hunter, and I think it would be great to use some of my vintage ephemera in combination with this for jewelry!

Love it! caityshinnick@gmail.com

I would use it for my Easter eggs!

I'm a Modge Podge newbie and loving it. I would love to try this and I can already imagine all the fun things I would create!

My sister and I have been in love with Mod Podge since the early 70s... we made hundreds of collages and plaques with it. I have been searching for something like this new Mod Podge to use for greeting cards and other paper items and to make jewelry with. I can't wait to try it!

I have some scrapbook pages that would really rock with this stuff! I also would love to try this with some jars I have...lots of crazy ideas are comming!

I have tons of ideas. I'm just learning about all this cool stuff. I'm so behide the times :)

bebeca_03@hotmail.com

OHHHH new product giddiness! I love that card! I never would have thought to have used it like that. =)
I know exactly what I would do with Dimensional Magic! I work with the young girls at my church and lately we've been researching family history. I would love to make bottle cap magnets with old family photos in them. I think the girls would get really excited to use beads and glitter along side the old pictures. Who knows they might even put them in their lockers. =)

Miniatures, miniatures and more miniatures!! :)

Very cool! I think it might be neat to try on top of a picture or poster.

i would try to make jewelry like that!! that stuff looks awesome!

I would make anything and everything I could into a necklace! I could also use it to add uniqueness to the art I make

I'm making graduation announcements (finally!) \o/ so this would defly jazz them up a bit :)

Ohhhhh! I drool with anticipation! There are so many wonderful things I could do with this! I am thinking realistic rain drops on cards, silk flowers, ohhhh I can think of more, I am sure I can!

Scrabble tile necklaces! My cousin and her friends are DYING for me to teach them.

I would make charms for jewelry for sure

That is so awesome!! I've been wanting to try the washer necklace!!! How fun!

I love those washer necklaces. That's exactly what I would make first. Then, I would do some scrapbooking. Awesome product!!!
amyduvall85(at)gmail(dot)com

forgot my e-mail: sdsunshine@sio.midco.net

Keep bringing us great ideas!

Love Mod Podge and can't wait to make the washer necklaces!

This is cool. You could probably make bottle cap necklaces with it too. I like the poker chip ones!
Liz
(eblank@heidelberg.edu)

Oh COOL...going to have to have some of that!
I would probably seal my domino necklaces I make with it.
Hugs,
Tara

I would use this for ponds of water on my Stampscapes scenery. Sometimes you need just a little more pizazz. email is by clicking name on my blog.

i would try to make those washer necklaces... cool... is that fabric underneath?
janice@jvphotography.ca

I am helping my daughter's 6th grade class plan for their year-end luncheon. We're trying to think of keepsake favors to give out instead of your usual candies. This would be great to make pendants (like the washer ones) for each girl.
flowerpower0097 at live dot com

WOW. Cool new product! If I win I will finally get around to working on my bottle cap jewelry.

how cool is that!There areso many things i am thinking i can do with it but i really like the washer necklace idea.
Amanda
dudleyball14@gmail.com

I'm really excited to see this product. I've used epoxy in the past and can be difficult to manage. In the past I've molded knobs with epoxy. I'd love if there was an alternative.

This looks like lots of fun! I would have a jewelry-making party when my 13yo niece visits this summer and use this to finish their pieces.

Oh gosh, I have no idea what I'd use it for... think think think.... I don't know, but I'd use it!!

I love the poker chip pendants and the washer pendants. I would also like to use it when making tiny picture frame pendants.

OMG! I have to have some of this A.S.A.P! I think the first thing I would make with it would be ear rings!
~Bridgette
allthingzrelated@gmail.com

That looks like greatness in a bottle!! I am dying to make the washer necklaces!!!

hey! i'd like to experiment on some beat up furniture.. i'm workin' on a stool right now.. possible some oversized tree branch/ eclectic sumthin.. give it to me & i'll show ya! ;-)

Definitely the washer necklaces.I even have the washers!

That... is THE product I've been waiting for. I use the yicky epoxies a lot for miniature terrain projects (they mimic water). I really want to try this stuff!

I am feeling in the necklace mood. Maybe taking scraps from wallpaper, cutting circles and converting them to a simple necklace attaching with a jump ring? The possibilities are limitless. Would love to be one lucky recipient. Lucie (lucka73601@gmail.com)

HOOOOORAY! I can't wait to get my hands on this stuff--I would love to try any of these projects and just use it on all my cards for dimension....love it:)

I would use it for scrapbooking!

I would make custom card embellishments! So fun!

Wonderful news on this new product! I just recently made some bottlecap charms and used both Ranger's Glossy Accents and Judikins Diamond Glaze. Would love to give this new product a try and compare it to the other 2 products. I don't like the idea of using smelly resin so this sounds great.

COOL COOL, but then again what isnt with mod podge?! I would probably start with using it in cards and artwork.. then who knows? Anything goes ;)

chasingrays@hotmail.com

I would love to try this on cards.

A new mod podge product?! Great! I need new bathroom cabinet knobs; would love to create my own and use this to make them shine!

I want! I've been meaning to try the washer necklaces. This stuff looks like it might even be easier to use than Glossy Accents! I need this stuff :)

alyson.wieczorek@gmail.com

I would use it to make jewelry and I would use it on paper crafts. I'll make a pendant (like the poker chips) only with wood shimmy circles from Lowes. I'd us it on stickers to give them a 3D effect. I'd use it on top of words to make them stand out on a greeting card. I'd use it on lugage labels to make them stand out. I'd use it on paper at rain drops. I'd mix it with pearl ex to create desings on my paper. I'd use it on my scrapbook paper titles, I'd mix it with a dot of acrylic paint or food coloring...nice.....I could go on and on with infinite possibilities...
email address: jimenezdiamond@verizon.net

I would love to try this with scrapbooking... or I'm sure we could come up with something the kids would like.

I'd love to make some washers' jewelry, they look awesome! Thanks for sharing! jacquipayne@astound.net

I'm loving the washer necklaces! Perfect!

Love your blog and your creativity! Lots of cool possibilites for what looks like a great product. First I'd try to make my own little 'gemstone' for a favorite pair of earrings that lost a gem that no one seems to carry and then I'd make some fun solder-look pendants and photo-frame necklaces. Thanks! take out the spaces: h k v a n at s b c g l o b a l dot n e t.

I'm not sure yet what to do . . . once I get a bottle and see just how it works, the ideas will come!

Love the washer jewelry!!! Just found your blog and will be following you for sure! :-)

Thanks for the chance to win too!

Annette

asimpson2 at telus dot net

Very cool! I'd love to try it. I think I would add some dimension to some pressed tins I have hanging in my kitchen!

OOOH! This looks AMAZING! I would use it to make different necklace pendants for SURE!

Oh cool! I've been wanting to dry mod podge on canvas frame so yeah i'll try that! Thanks for the chance to win!

I would use Modge Podge dimensional magic to coat the domino pendants that I make! frivolitea@yahoo.com

That is so cool! I'm not sure what I would use it for yet, but I would love to play with it, so I could see how it is in person.

This sounds like a great product! I always hate having the VERY strong smell when I use epoxy two step processes. It is also very messy, so I'm looking forward to trying out this new product. I bet it would look so cool on a photo projects! Does it take wrinkles off your face too? LOL

I'm looking for something that I can cover small pieced quilt blocks so I can attach them to wall art or make into pins.

I think this is a great giveaway and I would love to have my name in the hat for a chance to win.
Thank you for that. I would like to try to make a necklace with the modge podge.
Pattyjo
rholschen@air-pipe.com

This looks really cool. I would love to try those washer necklaces!

Wow! This is fantastic! I'd definitely use it in jewelry making.

Can it be tinted like Diamond Glaze?

How COOL!! I would love to play with it!! I'd use it on my scrapbook pages and mini albums!!

I would love to make the washer necklace. Your blog rocks

Thanks!!!

Jen

The minute my hands get on it, i'd start making buttons.... and then maybbe I'll think of more after the buttons are drying.

All of the ideas are GREAT - I want to try them all!!

~ Christine

would love to accent my card with it. love love love this superb product.

Would love to try the poker chip necklaces! =)

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 262   Newer› Newest»